Although dog is one of the most loved home pets, leaving unwanted messes, e.g dog hair dropped on the floor, is one cleaning problem that you have to deal with. A home cleaning machine is innovated to give solution on cleaning up tiny little mess especially hidden in small narrow space. A cordless handheld vacuum is your nice handy home tool to clean up any tiny mess efficiently. To choose the best cordless hand held vacuum, here are the things you need to consider.
Dyson DC59 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Is Cordless Hand Vacuum well equipped?
The first thing you need to ask is the features of the hand vacuum you are buying. As much as you can, find top products and compare their pros and cons. See if it has crevice tool, extension wand, motorized tool, dusting brush, flexible hose and so on. You must have all the attachments that can give you convenience in cleaning. The charging time, power, run time and weight of the equipment must also be considered so you will have ease working with it.
Checklist: Hand Held Vacuum must haves
- Cordless tool will help you pick hairs all over the house, even places out of socket;
- A vacuum with narrow-end so you can seek on tight areas;
- Soft brush with hose or tube to bend when removing mess on the floor;
- A motor that can pick crumbs, dust and fur;
- Bagless canister so you don’t have to buy bags more often;
- Long life which means longer battery life;
- It should also be lightweight so you can work fast without getting achy arms.
Pricey powerful: Price matters. Most of the time, expensive one doesn’t mean that it is the best. It is same as vacuum with a lot of unnecessary attachments compared to another model with all-in-one feature. Always find different model or brands to compare to help you choose which one worth its price.
Top brands of cordless handheld vacuum
- Black and Decker 20 Volt Vacuum which has flexible hose to help you work on tight crevices. t also has different brushes and a motor that consumes battery reasonably;
- Dyson Vacuum Cleaner is versatile yet premium. It has different features but one of the best for handheld is you can remove the vacuum sticks and directly attaches the tool to its body;
- Gtech Air Ram is best for cleaning pet hair off your floors as the motor is on its base so the dust doesn’t need to travel along the hose as it goes directly on the bin;
- Hoover Linx Pet to best for pet hair which has power brushroll and pet upholstery to help you work on upholstery and stairs.
Choosing the best cordless hand held vacuum for dog hair
There is no safest way to choose equipment than asking for opinion. It is advisable to ask your friends or family which they are using and its pros and cons. You can also get suggestion from pet shop where you buy your dog’s stuff, his veterinary or grooming shop. If you can’t get enough idea, you can also search online and read online reviews, forums and comments.